jfrishmanIIIThanks!

jfrishmanIII

I've really been looking forward to an Area/Range page for the Winds, and what you've got so far is great. Your Time and effort are appreciated!
Posted May 6, 2006 8:19 pm

brutus of wydeComing along!

brutus of wyde

I've been watching this page. Developing nicely. Thanks for the good work!
Posted May 10, 2006 11:49 pm

SaintgrizzlyExcellent ! !

Saintgrizzly

Good writing, good links, nice photos--terrific job! Thanks for taking the time!
Posted Jul 14, 2006 5:29 pm

AlpinistNice page!

Alpinist

The Winds are well-deserved of having a page unto their own. They are filled with incredible scenary, fantastic climbing, and quite possibly the wildest country in the lower 48 states.

SP really needs more trailheads added for the Winds though. Any trailhead beta that you have would be filling a huge void.
Posted Aug 14, 2006 4:27 pm

mountainmattGreat Review

mountainmatt

You have done an excellent job in creating the Wind River page here at SP. Very well informed and detailed. Many thanks.
Posted Aug 3, 2008 1:40 am

colint!!!

colint

excellent page! I am sure to spend much more time looking at it before spending a few weeks in the Wind Rivers next summer.
Posted Nov 1, 2008 8:03 pm

midwestcoastwikipedia

midwestcoast

I've been working on adding information about the Winds to the Wikipedia article, a lot of the information on here would make a good addition to the more general page on Wikipedia. You can contact me if anybody would be interested in working on this.
Posted Nov 9, 2012 5:31 pm

Matt LemkePage Updated

Matt Lemke

I adopted this page from previous owner "Jimmyjay" and have just finished re-working it. I would like to give credit to Jimmy for a decent portion of the original text. I hope this page now greatly surpasses current SP standards and if anyone has anything they wish to add/correct don't hesitate to let me know!
Posted May 10, 2014 1:38 am

Bill ReedNice work!!

Bill Reed

Thanks for doing the upgrade.
Posted May 10, 2014 10:46 am

SenadR...

SenadR

Matt,you did some great work on this page!
Posted May 11, 2014 12:45 pm

Matt LemkeRe: ...

Matt Lemke

Thanks! Can't wait to go back too
Posted May 11, 2014 3:38 pm

jacobsmithGreat page

jacobsmith

might just be my browser but the page seems too wide, like maybe the images need to be scaled down. I fight with that on my pages all the time, seems like a programing flaw that they don't automatically scale like the text does.
Posted May 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Great page

Matt Lemke

What is the resolution of your computer screen? If it's smaller than 900 (height) X 1600 (width) it will force you to scroll left and right. I can make the three photos in a row near the top of the page smaller to make it fit if needed.
Posted May 12, 2014 3:37 pm

panhandletrailsAn excellent resource

panhandletrails

Thanks for all your hard work on this! The great photos inspire me to cross the border and visit there again!
Posted Jun 2, 2014 11:56 am

Matt LemkeRe: An excellent resource

Matt Lemke

It's an excellent area to explore! And thank you for the nice words :)
Posted Jun 2, 2014 11:57 am

UteDiverUtediver

I developed a map of the trails within the Wind River range using Google Earth (kmz data). It's not a substitute for a good topo and a GPS but it's a good tool for planning a hike because the user can see a current image of the terrain along the trail. If you might like to post it to your website, please send your email info to mike8037@comcast.net so I can forward the data to you.
Posted Feb 13, 2015 7:21 pm