Wyoming 13ers Comments

SarahThompsonGood idea

SarahThompson

Thanks for starting this page. I've recently become intrigued with Wyoming's 13ers. Glad you could get some use out of a few of my photos. I'll add more in the future and hope to a add a page for Turret Peak and possibly a few others in that area.

Have you climbed many of these peaks? Just curious because good beta seems hard to come by for many of them.
Posted Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

musicman82Re: Good idea

musicman82

Thanks! There are definitely some cool mountains on this list. Your pictures were definitely a help - let me know when you add anything else that might fit or make the Turret Peak page, and I'll add them to this page right away.

I just got into the northern Winds this summer for the first time, so I haven't climbed any of these peaks except for Cloud Peak in the Big Horns. I know that jimmyjay has a ton of beta on lots of these mountains, but he's not very active on SP much anymore. Tom Turiano might be your best bet, as he's really helpful with information and knows the area well - email him through his site (http://www.selectpeaks.com/).
Posted Oct 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Sarah SimonRe: Good idea

Sarah Simon

Sarah,

You've got to have a huge body of knowledge to share with this community. I look forward to the day that you start posting your beta to this site. You'll probably blow us all away!

Cheers, and climb safely.

Sarah
Posted Oct 15, 2009 7:45 pm

musicman82Re: Good idea

musicman82

Agreed!
Posted Oct 15, 2009 7:46 pm

Sarah SimonThanks

Sarah Simon

For giving us all one more area/idea to obsess over.

(How many more years 'til I can retire and just summit peaks full time???)

Cheers,

Sarah
Posted Oct 15, 2009 7:42 pm

musicman82Re: Thanks

musicman82

You're welcome! There's only 35 peaks - somebody's got to climb them all someday!

I doubt I'll ever be able to retire, but I get summers completely off - no complaints there :)

Tim
Posted Oct 15, 2009 7:48 pm

redsplashman23Great Job

redsplashman23

Great Job again Tim. Thanks again for your guidance, it helped me again with the California P2K page. Keep the lists coming!

Posted Oct 28, 2009 10:06 pm

musicman82Re: Great Job

musicman82

Thank you! I have a few more lists planned soon...
Great work on the CA page - that's a big list!

Tim