Zelengora Kladopoljsko lake -...

Zelengora Kladopoljsko lake -...

Zelengora Kladopoljsko lake - September 2004. Far straight are peaks of the mountain Prenj!
Dragan
on Feb 22, 2005 7:23 pm
Image ID: 91517

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-9 of 9
matias

matias - Aug 19, 2005 4:56 am - Hasn't voted

nice piccie

nice piccie, thanks, where is this lake?



M

Dragan

Dragan - Aug 29, 2005 8:27 am - Hasn't voted

Re: nice piccie

Thank you Matias,



very hard to tell (probably thats why it isn't well known as other Zelengora's lakes). But between Kalinovik and Ulog is place called Obalj. From Obalj you should go in direction to Stirinsko or Kotlanicko lake. Lelija should be on your left side at all the times. Despite you ae going higher and higher it is not too much hard route to reach the lake. And of course if you ask anybody of local people they would tell you. And if you are going to go there you should go futrther to reach Kotlanicko lake. Near is spring Zlatac where water is going from the stone. In my opinion the best water in the world. After you can go down in Neretva river direction. Anyway how come that you know for Zelengora?

matias

matias - Sep 17, 2005 3:16 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: nice piccie

I lived in Sarajevo for four jears and loved exploring these mountains. Zelengora was amongst the most special of them all. I never explored the hikes from Obalj, but hope to explore the area one day for the second edition of the book...

Dragan

Dragan - Sep 18, 2005 5:10 am - Hasn't voted

Re: nice piccie

I lived in Sarajevo for thirty five years. I love all mountains that suround Sarajevo, but for me Zelengora is something above all. Whenever I was going there it was some unusual filing inside me. If you are going to write book, you must go to see and drink Zlatac (near Kotlanicko lake). My parents are from the other side (Neretva river).

Take it easy with the book. I would like that my mountain stay untached (if your book bring a lot of tourists it will be changed)!

Whish you all the best!

matias

matias - Oct 9, 2005 12:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: nice piccie

I agree with you, Zelengora is something very special. BTW the book is finished - see mountain page, with the walk to Bregoc only. And perhaps we will keep the rest of ZG a secret!

justahiker

justahiker - Nov 28, 2005 3:45 am - Voted 10/10

Super.

Odlicna slika. Obisao sam Zelengoru, ali ovdje nisam bio....

Mozda sljedeci put...

Dragan

Dragan - Nov 30, 2005 6:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Super.

Na Zelengori ima mnogo skrivenih ljepota. Jesi li bio na Kotlanickom jezeru? U blizini je Zlatac, izvor gdje voda izbija na nekoliko mjesta iz okomite stijene i mislim da je to najbolja voda na svijetu!

justahiker

justahiker - Dec 1, 2005 3:27 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Super.

Na zalost, nisam. No bice prilike... Sasvim sigurno cu otici da pogledam iduce godine...

raguz - Mar 7, 2006 2:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Re

I was born and lived for 18 years near this lake. To reach it is very simple, by off road vechicle from village Obalj (10 km southern from Kalinovik). If you have any map of this area there is no difficulties for coming to this place. Near this lake Cengic bare and Masna Bara are located. Water in deeper areas of lake are very cold, even during summer. Some people lost their live swimming in lake.

Viewing: 1-9 of 9