Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Jan 5, 2015 3:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice addition

Hi Enrico!

Sorry for bothering you again. Thanks for adding the nice page of Becco di Mezzodì! Here are a few thoughts and advices:

> Whenever you create a page, it is good to put it into the SummitPost structure (Areas --> Mountaine --> Routes --> Pictures), so that others can find it. I attached yome of your excellent pictures to mountain pages, but you can attach the rest of them. To attach, simply use the orange bar on top of the page and then find the parent page.

> When creating a route or mountain page (or area or any other object, except picture), it is good to search for already existing pictures of that mountain or route on SummitPost. By searching through all pictures with the word "Mezzodi", I found many pistures, and attached them to your page. This way your page is more rich, and you can decide which pictures other than yours you will put on the page.

> And my final dilemma is, what type of a page you wanted to create. You did a "Route" page, and indeed you provided valuable basic information about the normal ascent. If you want to keep it as a "Route" page, then you must attach it to the "Cortina Dolomites" as parent page. In that case, however, Becco di Mezzodi will not have yet its "Mountain" page. But you can convert your page into a "Mountain" page already now - I would do so. And attach it to the "Cortina Dolomites" as parent page. That would be a more natural structure.

And, by the way, your English is OK ;)

Cheers!
Vid

drunkfox

drunkfox - Jan 5, 2015 4:04 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks

Hi Vid, thanks for all your advices, I have a lot of things to learn about SP.
Now I don't have time, but I'll attach the rest of the pictures to mountain pages.
Ciao

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Becco di Mezzodì' main page