Cannon Mountain is left of...

Cannon Mountain is left of...

Cannon Mountain is left of center on the skyline in this view from the saddle between Dragontail Peak and Witches Tower.
Bob Bolton
on Dec 29, 2002 6:57 pm
Image ID: 15415

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Dean

Dean - Dec 29, 2002 8:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Nice scenery

I can't believe with all the fantastic places in these Cascades of ours, that I've been so addicted to this area. I'll have to tell you the story some time of how I've ended up making so many trips into one area.

That is a great shot and I appreciate you posting it.

Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Dec 29, 2002 8:27 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice scenery

Yeah, I've only been up there three times, once as a teen-ager with my dad, and the other two times in '84 and '87. There are so many places to go, so it's doubtful that I'll ever get up there again - at least not until I retire (if ever!!). But I must admit that I've returned to the Robin Lakes area quite a few times, and there's a story to tell about that as well. We'll have lots of fun telling stories when we do some trips together! :-)

Dean

Dean - Dec 29, 2002 9:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice scenery

Robin Lakes eh? I understand that but I've only been up there twice. That view from Granite is superb. You almost feel like you could dive into Klonaqua Lake. Its too bad Tuck is so overun though.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3