Casa Grande Comments

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
puddlecruiser

puddlecruiser - Feb 24, 2005 1:16 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I'm not asking you to change your vote yet, but know I'm a little hurt since as the first poster, I think you might have started a trend saying that my page sucks. I just started it last night and spend a bunch of hours on it, and I looked at some of the other brand new mountains on the site and I had posted a lot more than they had so far. By the way, I used the Pine Canyon trail to access the summit via a notch in the east face cliff. When I get my framed photo scanned, I'll add it. Anyway, I edited some previous text tonight, and I plan to keep adding to it, and editing it in the next week or two...and beyond (unless told otherwise!). It's my new project which I'm excited about, yet frustrated by people's remarks so far. I encourage you to check back in a week or two to see if I've made changes that you like. Even better would be to send me an e-mail so I can consider your thoughts while I continually update this. I just joined this site and I'm excited about it, so while I have this new found excitement for a website, work with me, and maybe I can make it a little better..

-Dave Connolly

Stu Brandel

Stu Brandel - Oct 22, 2008 9:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks

I wish I had seen this 2 years ago when I was last at Big Bend.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'Casa Grande' main page