The lookout was built on the summit of Chelan Butte, located near the southern end of Lake Chelan, Washington, in 1938. The lookout was actively used until 1984. In 1990, the building was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Then, in an effort to preserve the lookout structure, the building was removed from the Chelan Butte summit in 1995 and moved to the town of Entiat in 1996.
Page Scores range from 0% to 100%. The higher the score, the higher the perceived quality of the image. Score is not a simple average of votes, but takes into account the number of votes and the power of the voters.
For every object, a hit is registered each time the object's main page is viewed. A user's hits are the sum of all the hits on the objects he or she owns.