Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Nanuls

Nanuls - Sep 22, 2007 11:54 am - Voted 10/10

Nice work

A very nice page here looks like you've been quite busy lately, great to see another Scottish page.

If you wondering why there's a big space at the top of your Peaks table, its because there are line breaks at the end of each row, to get rid of them all you have to do is edit the table in SummitPost and just delete any spaces that appear at the end of the rows. I had the same problem with my Corbetts list, it took bloody ages to fix the whole thing!

Boydie

Boydie - Sep 23, 2007 12:13 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice work

Thanks for your kind comments and your vote. Have tried adjusting the set up for the table. Have removed all the spaces, but still can't seem to get it. Maybe try again later!

Boydie

Boydie - Sep 24, 2007 7:13 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice work

Got it. Only took 2 days, lol. Thanks for the pointer on how to do it.
Cheers
Stephen

Nanuls

Nanuls - Sep 24, 2007 7:59 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Nice work

no problem, it's looking good!

daveyboy

daveyboy - Sep 22, 2007 4:26 pm - Voted 10/10

I agree:

A great page on these fine Scottish summits.
The page needs a bit of tweaking but the information is comprehensive and the pictures go well with the page setup.

All the best for now.
David.

Boydie

Boydie - Sep 23, 2007 12:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: I agree:

Cheers for your vote and your thoughts on the page. Will make adjustments to the page from time to time, although shifting this table is probably going to be the toughest alteration for me to get my head around.

Nelson

Nelson - May 12, 2009 11:13 pm - Voted 10/10

Pronunciation Guide

I do appreciate your pronunciation guide, but you don't expect us Yanks to say Sgurr na Ciste Duibhe, or Sligachan with grace, do you?! Nice page.

Boydie

Boydie - May 13, 2009 11:23 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Pronunciation Guide

I struggle to say them gracefully myself sometimes.
Cheers,
Stephen

visentin

visentin - Jan 18, 2012 2:37 am - Voted 10/10

Great page

Thanks for using my Ben Donich pics !
About Ben Narnain, I have a funny story about it. Once someone with an Arabic surname wrote on my guestbook : "very nice page, but you did a spelling mistake. His name is Ben Naranin, not Ben Narnain"

Boydie

Boydie - Jan 18, 2012 1:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Great page

lol, cheers Eric, happy to use your submissions where i can.

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'Cowal & The Arrochar Alps' main page