Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Rocky Alps

Rocky Alps - Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm - Voted 10/10

Awesome Report!

Looks like you got to spend an amazing week with the family, and I'm sure your kids made some great memories to last them a lifetime. From a fellow South Jordanite who also loves to make it up to the mountains of Idaho occasionally, well done!

Hazenhart

Hazenhart - Aug 14, 2015 5:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Awesome Report!

Thanks.
It was an amazing week, and great memories for everyone. I'm happy that you enjoyed the photos and brief report.

I do have to say that Summitpost is a great resource that I'm just starting to explore. I probably couldn't have comfortably pulled this trip off without much of the beta I gleaned from this site. I've found that trips with the kids need to be adaptable, and if you're pushing them closer to their limits, you have to have a good idea of what you're getting into before you go. Much more so than just a trip with adults.
Great resource here, and great people, too.

gethikin - Aug 15, 2015 9:22 am - Hasn't voted

Nice!

Great report, great pics and even better yet-priceless time with the family!Bravo!

Super Dave

Super Dave - Aug 22, 2015 12:08 am - Voted 10/10

Excellent

Great trip report, thanks for sharing. Love your route selection! A great family adventure for sure.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Cross country in the Sawtooths' main page