Dinah-Mo Peak Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Infected Mushroom

Infected Mushroom - Jul 20, 2006 12:51 am Date Climbed: Jul 18, 2006

South Ridge  Sucess!

This was a grand day hike from crown lake, covering adventure ridge, dinah-mo peak and park ridge summit.

Mr. Clam

Mr. Clam - Jul 19, 2006 11:26 pm Date Climbed: Jul 18, 2006

Route Climbed: South Ridge  Sucess!

Climbed on our way to Park Ridge. Great views.

outdoorgirl

outdoorgirl - May 2, 2006 1:58 am Date Climbed: Jul 16, 2005

Beyond Great Swim Lakes!  Sucess!

What a great area! Lots of beautiful flowers in the meadow below "Adventure Ridge". Rocks and trees on the West side of Dinah Mo, but the East side a complete drop off! Fun to look over the edge. Scars almost a year later from a great bush- wacking trip with shorts on. Dinah Mo will always be remembered! :)

Karl Helser

Karl Helser - Jul 25, 2005 11:50 pm

Route Climbed: South Ridge Date Climbed: July 16th 2005

I camped near the Fire Camp Lakes Friday night. Started out early Sat. morning. Heavy bushwacking to Bear Point then scrambled Adventure Ridge to the drop point. Descended into the valley below where the flowers where in full bloom. Took the south ridge to the summit for lunch and a couple of cold brews. We explored the summit for a while and came across a broken jar with a piece of paper and a pencil along with it. It was so old the paper looked blank. It fell apart at the touch. We were able to put our name on it and the year for the next lucky people to explore this peak. (Look for a small pile of rocks)



On our way back to camp we stopped and took a cool swim in our favorite Clagget Lake swim hole.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Dinah-Mo Peak' main page