"Electric Pass Peak"

"Electric Pass Peak"

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

This album is a collection of my photos from my hike to the summit of "Electric Pass Peak" in the Maroon Bells-Snowmass wilderness in August, 2009. I included some but not all of these photos in my trip report Sensory Overload in the Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness. I created this album to organize all of the photos from that hike in one location.

This is an incredible dayhike with stunning scenery from start to finish. Besides being beautiful, it is relatively easy as well. From the Cathedral Lake Trailhead it is just 8 miles roundtrip with 3,700 feet of elevation gain. There is nothing technically difficult. It is a walk up! Reference the excellent South Face via Electric Pass page for route information. The short side trip to Cathedral Lake is highly recommended.

To access the Cathedral Lake Trailhead, follow the directions found on the "Electric Pass Peak" page.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
EricChu

EricChu - Feb 1, 2010 6:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Lovely album!

Beautiful shots!

MarkDidier

MarkDidier - Feb 1, 2010 8:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Lovely album!

It is a really beautiful area, so getting good photos was pretty easy. I'm happy that I'll be heading back there again this summer.

Thanks, and glad you enjoyed the album.
Mark

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.