End of the traverse of the...

End of the traverse of the "Binner platte"


Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4

JScoles - Aug 28, 2003 12:00 pm - Voted 8/10


What sort of belay are you using here?


jsurinx - Aug 28, 2003 12:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Belay??

My friend is atached to the belay and is using a half Italian stitch ( Demi Cabestan in French) for my other friend in the descend ( traverse) at the Binner Platte.

Wat you see is the first Quick draw in front of him. It isn't so obvious to see.greetings, jo


JScoles - Aug 28, 2003 1:25 pm - Voted 8/10

Re: Belay??

Thanks for the info. This is what I though was going on in the photo.



Kiefer - Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Belay??

I was actually wondering the same thing. I'll have to check that out. Though I'm sure some of the anchors and pro have different names across the pond/ranges.

Great shot by the way!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4