From the top of the Altschlossfels : the military area of Bitche !

From the top of the Altschlossfels : the military area of Bitche !

Dear Gangolf, hello to you on your fantastic Summitpost's Website ... Do you feel good in this journey or not ? I just can hope that yes, for you ! To complete still more your Altschlossfels Webpage, I want here to add this panorama-scenery, which was taken from the top of the very long rock ! This photo is showing you the military area of Bitche, which is already localised in France (the Altschlossfels is in Germany ... ). The forest is very dark, deep and savage here, because the military area is totally forbidden to the hiking-public ! The lives of the hikers can be here well compromised and the area is very dangerous, with the militars who are training with their bombs-equipments ! The noise of the bombardiers is very strong, and he can also afraids lot of poeple ... This is the explication, why the area is closed to the public ! So, be cautious with your kids and your pets (dogs ... ), whe can never know exactly what it will happends ... Have a very big luck at the Altschlossfels !
Krysto
on Aug 24, 2007 10:04 am
Image Type(s): Panorama
Image ID: 328224

Comments

No comments posted yet.