General view of the Spitzkoepfe from the Kastelberg

General view of the Spitzkoepfe from the Kastelberg

Hello to all the SP's fans ! This is an extraordinary photo, which is showing you, the general view of the Spitzkoepfe ... Located at the altitude between 1021 and 1290 meters, the Spitzkoepfe are very hard and dangerous to pass, to penetrate (very steep slopes, junglual flora, stone ridges and peaks, ... ). But for an expert like me, I took only one hour, for reaching the two extreme points of the Spitzkoepfe's crest ! A record, in which I had the time to take my photos ! The panoramas were fabulous, totally mad, crazy : Hohneck in one hand, Kastelberg in the other hand, and straight for me, the valley of Munster and Metzeral and the alsacian plain in the background ! Unmarked, the ascension of the Spitzkoepfe is not to do, for beginners and sundays walkers ... Be cautious, if you are going there : the adventure is very tempting, but this granitic crest can be very, very dangerous and deathly ! Prevention is better than all other things ... Good time and good hike, in the Spitzkoepfe !!!
Kikee
on Jul 28, 2009 6:35 am
Image Type(s): Panorama
Image ID: 534321

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-1 of 1
Kikee

Kikee - Jun 8, 2010 4:53 pm - Hasn't voted

SPITZKOEPFE (2)

I did it again, the 22nd of may 2010, with the Wormspel comb and the Schiessrothried lake ... It was exceptionnal !!!

Viewing: 1-1 of 1