Hall Mountain Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - May 27, 2023 9:34 pm Date Climbed: May 27, 2023

wet  Sucess!

so....much....blowdown

rain and thunder, I was the only idiot on the mountain today

supreme744

supreme744 - Jul 6, 2005 1:07 pm

Route Climbed: Noisy Creek Trail Date Climbed: June, 3rd, 2003  Sucess!

I have climbed this mountain several times while camping in the area below. Always anticipated seeing the advertised wildlife atop, but no luck. The views of Sullivan Lake and nearby Peaks are definately worth the effort. This trail has always been used very little, but is in great shape.

Moni

Moni - May 19, 2005 8:37 pm

Route Climbed: The trail Date Climbed: Sept. 2002  Sucess!

This was the first full year after my blown knee. Hiked without the brace. Fred and I had this bright idea to just bushwhack straight down from the summit and drop back onto the trail. Bad idea! However, by the time it was all over, I knew my knee was in good shape!

dluders

dluders - May 19, 2005 12:41 am

Route Climbed: Noisy Creek Trail 588 to Hall Mountain Trail 540 Date Climbed: May 14, 2005  Sucess!

The ruins of the old fire lookout tower lay in a jumble on this rounded summit. A snow cornice hung onto the north part of the ridge, and views of the mountains to the southwest were good when the clouds allowed. This past winter had very little snowfall, so we were able to climb this mountain earlier than in most years. Plan on tackling this after June 1st if you don't want to cross any snowfields.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Hall Mountain' main page