Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Saintgrizzly

Saintgrizzly - Mar 13, 2008 1:02 am - Voted 10/10

These two Heavy Runner...

...pages are terrific! I like how you've provided links to photos; that's a great idea, and one not often done.

A question, though. Do you just scramble from the False Summit to the True Summit, or do you have to down climb, traverse, then climb back up?

Great pages!

Vernon

FlatheadNative

FlatheadNative - Mar 19, 2008 11:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: These two Heavy Runner...

Two seperate summits. I believe that the photos will help the readers see the distance between the True and False Summits.

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Mar 13, 2008 8:09 pm - Voted 10/10

Great work

On this, the Heavy Runner page, and the Heavens Peak route. I am a huge fan of Glacier even though I'm trapped in Virginia most of the year (but Glacier waits for me in July!). Welcome to SP, and thanks for the great effort.

distressbark

distressbark - Feb 25, 2009 6:01 am - Hasn't voted

great page

wonderful info on what sounds like an enjoyable route. i for one really appreciate photos of landmarks that aid in route finding/climbing; at times i've been confused and surprised by some of the info Edwards provides in the Climber's guide, and it's most certainly made for an interesting time on the mountain. thanks again.

FlatheadNative

FlatheadNative - Feb 25, 2009 2:29 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: great page

thanks even if we are not from missouri (the SHOW me state) I think photos help. You are right about edwards, a lot of the time its a head scratcher where the route he describes goes, but things do change over the years even on the mountains.

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Sep 11, 2009 7:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Awesome Route Page!

Excellent description and great photos!

FlatheadNative

FlatheadNative - Sep 11, 2009 8:59 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Awesome Route Page!

Thanks Aaron!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Heavy Runner via Reynolds Circuit Route' main page