Iron Peak Comments

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Redwic

Redwic - Oct 7, 2008 2:38 am - Voted 10/10

Photos?

Any photos of this peak/ its summit trail?

EastKing

EastKing - Oct 7, 2008 9:04 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Photos?

They are coming! The bug on SP wasn't letting me downloaded anything.

Redwic

Redwic - Oct 7, 2008 3:31 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Photos?

I thought so, too, at first. That bug is misleading, in regards to photo uploads. However, after you attempt uploading a photo, and get the error screen at the end, you should try going back to your SP Profile and looking at your most recent photos. It should show the latest one, despite the error screen that occurred.

In other words, it will be a matter of uploading a photo, getting an error screen, and then hitting the "BACK" button to take you to the prior screen (to start uploading a different photo). That is how I uploaded photos for my last two SP pages.

(NOTE: I tried to e-mail you this, but SP was acting up there, as well...)

spotly

spotly - Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice Page

Excellent description and directions. If you get bored and want to add more general info, the area has some interesting soil and plants you could add some references about. Nice page as-is though.

johnwporter

johnwporter - May 21, 2011 2:57 pm - Hasn't voted

RT Distance

Hi. Does anyone know the rt distance via trail #1399? Thanks.

EastKing

EastKing - May 21, 2011 8:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: RT Distance

About 7 miles and 3200 feet roundtrip.

johnwporter

johnwporter - May 25, 2011 6:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: RT Distance

Thanks!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Iron Peak' main page