Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Tracy

Tracy - Jul 27, 2007 12:59 pm - Voted 10/10

very helpful page

Dean, as always, the info you provide here made all the difference for me in finding the highpoint, the cairn, and the pill bottle. A week after finding this one, I used your trip report on the Wasatch Co. highpoint and found that cairn and pill bottle also (in a driving rain). Thanks! In an eight day period I bagged Utah's two highest Cohp's and the two "liners" you mention in your Utah county highpoints list.

Dean

Dean - Jul 28, 2007 12:01 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: very helpful page

Tracy, I appreciate the feedback and the fact that those pages helped. I offer special congrat's on the Wasatch liner since many folks haven't been able to find that one. And for you to do it in a driving rain is amazing, those rocks must have been pretty slick to deal with.

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jan 1, 2008 10:16 pm - Voted 10/10

Great page, Dean !

So Brian Head Peak isn't a county highpoint? What is a liner?
Is that a high point that comes CLOSE to becoming the highest point??? I'm catching on to some of this, thank you for your unending patience. You have a lot of patients, right? Regards!!!

ridgeguy

ridgeguy - Mar 11, 2011 11:31 am - Voted 10/10

Sporty route

Looks like there is a trail called "Pinks Trail" that climbs up out of the Te Ah Campground to within 300 vertical feet of the highpoint. I see the trail on newer USGS maps but it is not on my TOPO software map. Just incase anyone wants to know.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Kane COHP (UT)' main page