La Eme - Las Antenas - La Ventana

La Eme - Las Antenas - La Ventana

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 25.56000°N / 100.41°W
Additional Information Route Type: Hike
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: 5.3
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


Drive to the plateau of Chipinque, and take the trail toward It La eme - Las antenas - La ventana and walk for 2 hours approximately until arriving at the division toward it La eme and toward Las antenas - La ventana. Take La eme and walk around another hour until arriving at the summit.

Route Description


The trail to La Eme its easy in the begining with firm steps and toward a zig zag around the pines, then they are found 2 chorreaderos and subsequently a step among walls of the mountain that low a little but again rises to arrive at another chorreadero that carries us to the chalk and after this a road exists a little more difficult 5.3 aprox and then of This this the summit.

Essential Gear


No essential gear is needed, but some people use a basic climbing gear. (rope, carabiner, etc.)

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.