Lily Mountain Trailhead

Page Type Page Type: Trailhead
Location Lat/Lon: 40.31352°N / 105.5352°W
Additional Information County: Larimer
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 8780 ft / 2676 m

Overview

Lily Mountain TrailheadLily Mountain Trailhead.

Lily Mountain Trailhead provides access to Lily Mountain and Rams Horn Mountain, just east of Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.

Driving Directions

From Denver/Boulder, take US 36 north to the town of Estes Park. From the intersection of US 36 and CO 7 in Estes Park, head south on CO 7 for six miles.

The trailhead can also be reached by taking CO 7 north from the small town of Meeker Park. Measuring from Meeker Park, pass the turn off for the Longs Peak Trailhead after 2.7 miles. Pass the Lily Lake and Twin Sisters Trailheads at 5.3 miles. The trailhead will be reached at 5.8 miles.

The Lily Mountain Trailhead is nothing more than a small dirt pullout on the west side of CO 7. There should be a sign reading "LILY MTN. TRAIL". One can also look for the trail heading slightly uphill to north, somewhat parallel to CO 7.

Amenities

Camping is not allowed at the trailhead, nor is drinking water available. There are no toilets.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

Lily MountainTrailheads