Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Augie Medina

Augie Medina - Nov 1, 2006 8:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Excellent Page

Very nice-looking.

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Nov 1, 2006 10:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Excellent Page

Thank you!

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Jun 13, 2009 11:19 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Incredible area

Dean, thank you, as always, for your kind words; you are not only one of SP's top contributors and part of the backbone of this site but also one of its top gentlemen.

I will actually be in the Swell and Capitol Reef around Columbus Day Weekend. If your travels take you there around that time, I'd be honored to get together for an outing in either place.

Bucky

Bucky - Jan 11, 2010 10:38 pm - Voted 10/10

Great page

I am going to have to check this loop out this year. What kind of shape is the unpaved road from Hwy 24 in? I have been on many of the back country dirt roads in the area and some can be driven in a passenger car while others require high clearance 4WD vehicles.

Thanks for making the page!

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Jan 12, 2010 8:39 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great page

Thanks for checking it out and commenting, and I hope you do get out there.

Maps show the road as unimproved, but you should have no problem on it in a passenger car. Beyond there, though, the road does get rougher.

Bucky

Bucky - Jan 12, 2010 10:30 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Great page

Thanks for the info! Now that it seems that I should be able to get there in my car, I will definitely have to get down there.

Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Oct 12, 2011 12:59 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great page

In case you still haven't made it there, I thought you might want to know I was there again today and the road is now paved all the way to the trailhead.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Little Wild Horse and Bell Canyons' main page