Maldonkopf Comments

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Lukas Kunze

Lukas Kunze - Nov 9, 2008 11:53 am - Voted 10/10

Hmmm....

Hi Alpinearenea!
Nice to see this mountain on summitpost. But there is just little useful information about the mountain. Maybe you should write a bit more about how to get there and the routes on top of the mountain. Your page of "Imster Klettersteig" is great. Write about that a bit on the main page.
I' m at home at that area and know the mountain, but I guess most of the SP people don' t know anything about it at all. I' ll raise my vote if you post more information. Cheers from Munich, Lukas!

edit 14/Nov/08: The page has improved a lot! I raised my vote accordingly. Two thumbs up :)

Proterra

Proterra - Nov 11, 2008 3:50 pm - Voted 10/10

Much improved.

Raised my vote accordingly.

Cheers,
Clint.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Nov 12, 2008 5:08 am - Voted 10/10

Good page

I took the elvish liberty of adding a weather conditions "section".

Welcome to SP

Rick B

Rick B - Nov 13, 2008 12:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice page

Nice and enthusiastic page! I've been to the area a few times (climbed the Muttekopf twice) and it is indeed really nice there, lots of things to do! Glad to see something on Summitpost about it, I have always been too lazy to create a page for the Muttekopf.. Are you going to add more from this area?

Btw, maybe you can mention the alpine coaster as an alternatice descent route! :-)))

Cheers,

Rick

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Maldonkopf' main page