Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Moni

Moni - Mar 13, 2005 9:04 pm - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

This needs some work, but it is your first page, so don't be put off by criticisms - they are meant to increase quality, not to demean the submitter.



Your photos needs to be attached to appropriste sections (done while in the page edit mode)



You need a signature photo - hover over the desired photo and note in the URL what the photo number is. Type that number in the signature photo box in the header section while in edit mode.



It would be good to do more research. It is very clear that you climbed this summit and are telling the reader your experience. That is as it should be! However, "I don't know" and "I'm not sure" doesn't do much for credibility. Do the research and find out the pertinent information - either on the web or from guidebooks or other sources.



Study some of the better SP pages and emulate what you find there.



Good first try - especially since you joined a while ago. Great to have a new submitter.

William Marler

William Marler - Mar 14, 2005 9:45 am - Voted 8/10

Untitled Comment

I agree with Moni's comments. Signature image should be easy to do. Attach the images with the attach/detach tool in the edit mode. Good info and start. Cheers William

cammed

cammed - May 29, 2012 7:23 pm - Hasn't voted

Useful!

Good overview in the sense that I did not know there was any approach to the summit even available. I think I will add this to my to-do list and tackle it on a cool morning or during the winter. Your post suggests that there is rarely snow on this peak. In colder winters however, snow does fall frequently down to 3,000 ft or sometimes lower, and I have seen snow on the north side of Harrison Mountain for several consecutive weeks during colder winters. On the south face, snow generally is gone within a few days of falling. That isn't to suggest that right after a significant storm there wouldn't be a foot or more of snow at the summit!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'Harrison Mountain' main page