Light Year Climashield XP 20
The Kelty Light Year Climashield® XP twenty degree sleeping bag is a three-season, synthetic bag with a hip-length zipper and zippered foot vent that is perfect for light and fast adventures in unpredictable conditions.
Updating the features that have made its Light Year series such a trail favorite, Kelty introduces the Light Year XP 20 Degree sleeping bag. High-performance Climashield XP synthetic insulation equips the Light Year XP 20 Degree for 3-season performance.
The Light Year XP 20 Degree sleeping bag is insulated with Climashield XP synthetic insulation. Climashield XP is a lightweight, compressible synthetic fill that maintains its high loft, softness and insulating properties over time. Unlike down fill, Climashield XP retains most of its insulating capabilities even when wet, making the Light Year XP 20 Degree bag a good choice for wet climates. A polyester microfiber liner provides internal comfort.
Two-layer offset quilt construction with chevron stitching eliminates cold spots, keeping outside air from reaching the inside of the Light Year XP 20 Degree sleeping bag. A contoured hood, insulated baffle collar and draft tube behind the hip-length zipper combine to further insulate against the cold. In balmier weather, an integrated, zippered foot vent allows for added ventilation.
Other features found on the Light Year XP 20 Degree bag include internal liner loops, external snap loops that allow the bag itself to be used as a liner, sleeping pad security loops and hanging loops for convenient storage.
The Kelty Light Year XP 20 Degree sleeping bag is available in Regular (fits up to 6'0") and Long (fits up to 6'6") lengths. An ultra-light compression stuff sack and storage sack are included.
* Insulation: Climashield® XP.
* Two-layer, offset-quilt construction to trap and maintain heat and to eliminate cold spots.
* Chevron stitching to limit any unwanted side-to-side shifting of the down.
* Efficient, form-fitting hood.
* Top baffle collar.
* Insulated hood baffle.
* Hip-length, two-way locking zipper.
* Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design.
* Zippered foot vent.
* Internal liner loops.
* External snap loops allow bag to function as a liner.
* Sleeping pad security loops.
* Hang loops for storage.
* Micro FatMan and Ribbon™ drawcords.
* Micro captured cordlock.
* Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping.
* Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth.
* Ultralight compression stuff sack and storage sack included.
Size 80 in. x 31 in.
Fits To 6 ft.
Fill Weight 28 oz.
Avg. Total Wt. 2 lbs. 14 oz.
Stuff Size 9 in. x 16 in.
Insulation Climashield® XP
Inner Shell P300T polyester microfiber pongee
Outer Shell NPR241T nylon-polyester diamond cross-dye ripstop
Zipper Type Right Side Zipper