Mid Weight Power Dry Zip-T
• Weight 205 grams (Med)
This midweight top can be worn on its own, or under fleece and shell clothing in cooler weather. It tucks easily into a daypack or backpack to carry as spare insulation. The Malden Mills Power Dry® fabric offers excellent moisture management - the soft inner layer rapidly wicks moisture away from the body, while the outer layer spreads it out for quick evaporation.
* Malden Mills Power Dry® fabric is 98% polyester, which is quick-drying and non-allergenic, and 2% spandex, which provides a snug, non-restrictive fit.
* Turtleneck design provides warmth for the body core and arms as well as for the neck, an area of high heat loss.
* A zipper at the neck lets you regulate your warmth and vent excess heat.
* Flat seams eliminate chafe.
* Sewn in Canada, fabric from USA.
Black or Dark Ash (shown). Womens fit version also available.
Glencoe - Oct 4, 2002 2:51 am - Voted 5/5Untitled Review
I wear one of these for everything from summer dog walks (as a shirt) to spring summit slogs (as a base layer). A no nonsense performance shirt at a sane price.
See also Expedition Stretch Zip-T, the winter weight version.