The Threshold Trailstar Gaiter is made of 420 denier urethane coated packcloth nylon
• Waterproof with urethane coating
• Heavy duty elastic at foot and ankle
• Rust proof spur grommets and boot lace hook
• Top drawstring and easy grip zipper pull
Youth - Shoe Size 11 to 6
Large - Shoe Size 6 to 12
Xlarge - Shoe Size 13 to 15
millsb40 - Feb 3, 2005 12:46 am - Voted 3/5Untitled Review
- Keep's your feet and legs dry
- Work great for keeping rocks or scree out
- Don't breath very well (get too warm on warm days)
- Tie strings are a joke, especially the one under the boot, it ties like a shoelace (then comes untied)
A couple of toggles from an old jacket I retired aided in the use of this product and made them rather serviceable.
Update 2/27/05: After a few more snow trips I broke down and replaced the tie strings underneath with a couple short bungee's, I should have spent the $1.50 when I bought them. It's obvoius the gaiters will wear out in a couple years, but they always keep my legs dry.