Specifically designed for cold-weather expeditions, the Wraith™ is nearly impervious to weather. Mountain Hardwear’s exclusive welded-baffle construction and moisture shedding Conduit™ SL shell aid insulation and provide superior wind and weather protection. Wraith’s roomy cut provides room for dressing / undressing, or for extra comfort when you’re waiting out a storm at base camp.
Temp. rating -20 F / -28 C
Insulation 800-fill Down
Weight 4 lbs, 4 oz / 1930.00 g
Size REG, LONG
Shell fabric Nylon Ripstop SL ™
Loft 9.00 in / 22.86 cm
Stuffed diameter 10.00 in / 25.40 cm
Stuffed length 19.00 in / 48.26 cm
Fill weight 2 lbs, 4 oz / 1020.60 g
Inside length 78.00 in / 198.12 cm
Shoulder girth 63.00 in / 160.02 cm
Foot girth 39.00 in / 99.06 cm
• Conduit SL - waterproof and breathable
• Multi-baffled Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for improved fit and warmth
• Double draft tubes prevent cold spots
• Insulated draft tube extends to bottom of bag to block cold spots
• Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
• Box baffle construction ensures maximum loft with minimum weight
• Snag guards prevent fabric from catching in the zipper
• Two-way locking zipper sliders stay in place when venting
• Velcro® tab at zipper sliders stay in place when venting
• Welded, watertight, baffle construction
• Face gasket seals in warmth around face
• Tight 5" baffle spacing keeps down from shifting and prevents cold spots
• Laminated double storm flaps cover zipper
• Slightly wider cut adds comfort for extended stays
• Available in right hand zip only
• Overfilled, ergonomic draft collar seals in heat below the shoulders
• Single-handed differentiated drawcords (round black elastic and flat silver tape) simplify adjustment of hood and collar
• Five-baffle, tailored hood is warm and comfortable
• Interior baffles tuck-stitched to prevent threads from snagging and breaking
Sleeping Bag Care
Do not use a top-loading washing machine (the agitator will destroy the baffles in the sleeping bag).
Do not use liquid soap or detergent. Do not use strong soap or detergent.
Do not use your home dryer (they have been known to melt holes in the fabric).
Do not lift your bag from one end when wet (lift the entire bag all at once from underneath).
Do not store in a stuff sack (use a larger storage sack which allows for air circulation).
Do not dry in the sun (the UV will damage the nylon).