Pakliješ 2088m

Pakliješ 2088m

my friend and I on the top of Treskavica mount... for the first time in our lifes.. (2088m) 12.08.2007. At 2088 meters, Treskavica is the tallest of the Sarajevo mountains. It is decorated with great and thick conifer and leaf forests, as well as with numerous clearings with ample grass. A special decoration of Treskavica is its six beautiful glacial lakes that represent the most distinctive traces of the glacial period on this mountain. The lakes represent the genuine natural rarity and a mountain attraction, and they are located at the altitude of more than 1500 meters above sea level. The glacial lakes on Treskavica: Veliko (The Great Lake), Bijelo (The White Lake), Crno (The Black Lake), Platno etc., represent valuable ecosystems with a specific flora and fauna. The Great lake is the biggest and the most beautiful (220 meters in length, 185 meters wide, and 6 meters deep), it is at the altitude of 1548 meters above the sea level. The lake water clear like crystal and untouched environment offer unforgettable moments, especially in hot summer days, although in other seasons the beauty and the attractiveness of the lake is not a bit diminished. I've been on Treskavica 3 times in my life: 1. 16.09.2006. (Veliko and Platno lake) 2. 09.06.2007. (Crno lake - peak Ilijaš around 1900m above the sea level - Veliko lake - Platno lake) 3. 11-12.08.2007. (Veliko lake - Crno lake - Platno lake - peak Pakliješ/Mala Ćaba/Đokin toranj 2088m) "fama" about enormous number of mines on this mountain is ... guess what? just a "fama"...
Treska
on Aug 14, 2007 3:07 am
Image ID: 323494

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2

drazen - Jul 2, 2008 3:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Sjajno

Svaka cast.
I ja bih volio doci na Treskavicu opet da je pogledam iz drugog ugla, samo stvarno mislim da nije nikakva "fama" u vezi mina, jer sam licno zapinjao i jedva ostao ziv.
Mislim da stvarno samo imate puno srece ili predobrog vodica.

Pozdrav i puno srece zelim.

Treska - Jul 3, 2008 2:17 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Sjajno

nije ovo prvi komentar ovoga tipa... uglavnom, dovoljno da se zapitam i možda eventualno odlučim ne ići (tako često) na ovu planinu... ili pak možda samo čekati duboke snjegove...
hvala na komentaru i željama, pozdrav

Viewing: 1-2 of 2