Peacock Peak

Peacock Peak

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking

March visit

My intent was to also hike Mohon Peak with Dennis Poulin and Ken Jones on this trip along with Crossman Peak and Grand Wash Peak but I had been sick with the flu just a few days beforehand and I literally had no energy or feeling of strength for anything so I figured Peacock Peak might salvage my reason for having been dumb enough to have left my warm bed at home. I made theĀ  8 hour drive down to Kingman and car camped nearby. I was going to hook up with my friends the next day so I thought I'd see what I had and make the effort to get up Peacock. I mean, it is only about a mile and a half and less than two thousand feet of elevation gain. Well, I made it but it took everything I had. On the way down I realized I had nothing left for Mohon Peak the next day so I called Dennis to let him know I wouldn't be joining their effort. I then headed for home where I should've been all along. Lesson learned, don't try and climb just after recovering from having the flu, the body won't do what the mind wants it to do. Here are the pics from my Peacock hike.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.