Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 37.00482°N / 113.88013°W
Additional Information County: Washington
Activities Activities: Hiking
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 3628 ft / 1106 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Peak 3528 is a named peak in Utah located in the Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Area. It's an easy Class 2 hike which will take less than 2 hours roundtrip. 

Getting There

From Littlefield, Arizona, head north on Old Highway 91. As soon as you cross the state line with Utah, look for Mohave Desert / Joshua Tree Road on the right. Follow this BLM gravel road for approximately 2 miles and when you come to the first road crossing, make a right on the single lane gravel road which heads south. After approximately 1/2 mile, park along the side of that road and start your hike here.

Route

There's no real route here. It's toal bushwacking. The peak is directly to the east of where you parked. AllTrails has a route mapped which is pretty much the route that I used.

Red Tape

No red tape here.

When to Climb

I would imagine that this could be climbed anytime of the year since it's such a short hike.

Camping

There's plenty of free camping here. The BLM has designated sites marked with site posts and each site has a metal fire ring. There's also plenty of other dispersed sites available.

External Links

Add External Links text here.