Eastern Alps

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Europe. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Europe Climbing Partners section.
yatsek

by yatsek » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:22 am

BorutKantuser wrote:Please check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcMEN2PAkQ

This is a You Tube contribution by Eric (SP user Maurice Ravel) with himself playing the piano (Scriabin) to gorgeous views of the Northern Limestone Alps.

GRAND!!!
Respect. Merci Eric.

and I understand there's more coming...

Hats off to Eric :!:
And thanks for this forum, Borut. I hope the Bavarian and Hungarian SP'ers join in.

Looking forward to hearing Eric and Borut playing some E Alpine tune together. :D

mvs

by mvs » Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm

BorutKantuser wrote:It looks like a great admirer of the Range of Light shall soon post a page describing the <b>Lisenser Fernerkogel</b> (apparently also known as Luesenser Fernerkogel or maybe even Luesener Fernerkogel), a member of the <i>Stubaier Alpen</i> in the central Eastern Alps, SW of Innsbruck.

So let's keep an eye open in this expectation.

ImageLisenser Fernerkogel

BTW, Luesens is not to be confounded with the South Tyrolian Luesen (Luson)

What I great laugh I just had this evening! I thought "Borut, as master of ceremonies at a secret confluence of Eastern Alps activity noticed my pictures from last week! I must make a page!" So I did. But even at this moment I noticed the beautifully rendered, and far superior offering from the estimable selinunte01. Verdammt! I should have got the Range of Light hint. :lol:

Anyway, his page is a lot better. Just as the Fernerkogel has the Spitze kid brother to kick around, so will it be with the SP pages. Thanks for the fun :)

EricChu

by EricChu » Wed May 12, 2010 9:16 pm

yatsek wrote:
BorutKantuser wrote:Please check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcMEN2PAkQ

This is a You Tube contribution by Eric (SP user Maurice Ravel) with himself playing the piano (Scriabin) to gorgeous views of the Northern Limestone Alps.

GRAND!!!
Respect. Merci Eric.

and I understand there's more coming...

Hats off to Eric :!:
And thanks for this forum, Borut. I hope the Bavarian and Hungarian SP'ers join in.

Looking forward to hearing Eric and Borut playing some E Alpine tune together. :D

MauriceRavel to BorutKantuser and yatsek: Thanks very much for your interest and the warm words you found! I'm very touched! :D

Someday, on way or the other, Borut and I might team up musically indeed - after all, there are works like Schubert's Trout Quintet (a work I've played many times already!)... :D

Return to Europe