Centennial 13'ers

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
km_donovan

Centennial 13'ers

by km_donovan » Sun May 23, 2010 6:58 pm

I am working on the Centennial 13'ers and have 23 peaks left. If anyone is interested in joining me on any of them send me a note. My plan is to finish the peaks in the Elks, Sawatch and Front ranges before the end of by the July 4th weekend. Because of work constraints the last three weekend of July are out.

I'd like to attempt the remaining 13 peaks in the San Juan's in August and September. I work 10's so I am off on Fridays to climb.

Here is the list.

Cathedral Peak
"Thunder Pyramid"
Hagerman Peak
Mount Meeker
Jupiter Mountain
"Phoenix Peak"
Jones Mountain A
Teakettle Mountain
Gladstone Peak
Vermilion Peak
Half Peak
Rio Grande Pyramid
Pigeon Peak
Turret Peak
Stewart Peak
Vestal Peak
Jagged Mountain
Dallas Peak
Mount Oklahoma
Holy Cross Ridge
Ice Mountain
Emerald Peak
North Apostle

mattpayne11

by mattpayne11 » Mon May 24, 2010 2:04 pm

Good luck! Would love to see some trip reports sometime. If you need a place to put them take a look at my site - or at the very least would love for you to post the link to them there! :-) Have a great time - looks a lot like what my list will be like in the coming 2 or 3 years.

Matt
http://www.100summits.com

Woodie Hopper

by Woodie Hopper » Mon May 24, 2010 4:01 pm

That's great you're getting pretty close to finishing. I'm looking for a partner for the technical ones specifically Jagged and Dallas. If schedules coincide I'm also interested in Ice, Thunder Pyramid and Teakettle. Let me know if you are still looking for company.

Woodie

Return to Colorado