Chrysler

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
Day Hiker

by Day Hiker » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:09 pm

I thought corporate handouts were for CEO bonuses, not for developing innovative products.

Charles

by Charles » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 pm

Here you go truchas, my dad´s last car

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:56 pm

MikeTX wrote:you can't argue with 380,000 people

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/07/dodg ... isfaction/

Oh yes you can! Is chrysler making any money on it? It doesn't matter if 100 percent of the buyers are satisfied with it if they are only a small niche market.

erykmynn

Re: Chrysler

by erykmynn » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:43 pm

truchas wrote:So Chysler was given a boatload of free money to save their asses. Does anyone know what innovative products they now have out and are working on right now to prove our money hasn't been wasted? New vehicles? New gas saving engines? Hybrids?

since when were loans "free money"

If that's the case I'm goin' to get a new house and car today! and I can stop paying the government back for my student loans, they must've duped me into thinking that borrowed money comes at a cost!!

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm

truchas wrote:
erykmynn wrote:
truchas wrote:So Chysler was given a boatload of free money to save their asses. Does anyone know what innovative products they now have out and are working on right now to prove our money hasn't been wasted? New vehicles? New gas saving engines? Hybrids?

If that's the case I'm goin' to get a new house and car today! and I can stop paying the government back for my student loans, they must've duped me into thinking that borrowed money comes at a cost!!

Are you naive enough to believe the loans were really loans?

no, just naive enough to believe a loan is a loan until it actually becomes a bad loan

if the bailout loans aren't loans why are the banks bothering to start paying them back? are they naive too?

so what do you know that we don't. because "loans aren't loans" is bordering on some serious black helicopters shit. OMG THATS IT. THE "LOANS" MUST'VE BEEN ORDERS FOR BLACK HELICOPTERS

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:39 pm

squishy wrote:
erykmynn wrote:
truchas wrote:
erykmynn wrote:

Are you naive enough to believe the loans were really loans?

no, just naive enough to believe a loan is a loan until it actually becomes a bad loan

if the bailout loans aren't loans why are the banks bothering to start paying them back? are they naive too?

so what do you know that we don't. because "loans aren't loans" is bordering on some serious black helicopters shit. OMG THATS IT. THE "LOANS" MUST'VE BEEN ORDERS FOR BLACK HELICOPTERS

Are you actually trying to reason with him? That's funny..
"Hilarious even!"Image

Alpinisto

by Alpinisto » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:18 am

truchas wrote:
erykmynn wrote:if the bailout loans aren't loans why are the banks bothering to start paying them back? are they naive too?

Because they are no unionized, that's why. Car companies want the government to be big brother because the unions know they'll get free money for their votes.

And no squishy, you cannot suck my dick.

Um...you do know that the TARP bailout was a Bush Administration effort to combat the financial industry meltdown, yes?

And that Dubya hisself authorized TARP funds to be used to bail out the auto industry?

Of course you know this, being the open-minded, rational student of history that you are.

Forget I even mentioned it.

(Rush, Hannity and Beck all certainly have...)

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:09 pm

truchas wrote:
erykmynn wrote:if the bailout loans aren't loans why are the banks bothering to start paying them back? are they naive too?

Because they are no unionized, that's why. Car companies want the government to be big brother because the unions know they'll get free money for their votes.
Unions are exempt from repaying loans? Gary has been hiding things from us! Think of all the money we could save!? unless, oh wait, sorry, this is just fantasy, caught in a landslide

erykmynn

by erykmynn » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:19 am

truchas wrote:
erykmynn wrote:
truchas wrote:

Unions are exempt from repaying loans? Gary has been hiding things from us! Think of all the money we could save!? unless, oh wait, sorry, this is just fantasy, caught in a landslide

How much of the money that Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac loaned out to poor libs did we get back?
maybe they were in unions? are you in a union? you seem to know a lot about this "free money" scam.

did fannie and freddie loan directly? i thought they were underwriters

Next

Return to General