Congratulations to Truchas!

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

by Bob Sihler » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:59 am

Bob Burd wrote:I'm just envious because I have only two. And one of those I drove to the summit in an RV. :oops:

Since you can't drive to the actual summit of any CO 14er, I'm calling bullshit. This just proves that you're a poser and all those reports of you being a scrambling god are bogus. :wink:

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 am

truchas wrote:
Bob Burd wrote:I'm just envious because I have only two. And one of those I drove to the summit in an RV. :oops:

Well I only have 3 of the California 14ers. One day maybe I'll knock off Thunderbolt and North Palisade. I went to go do the traverse a few years ago but our climbing buddy in California was too upset about losing her abusive boyfriend. She had all the gear, so we ended up doing White Mountain instead. :roll:

Look me up next time you are in the neighborhood. I will haul your ass up all them Pals etc. Be my pleasure.

no avatar
The Chief

by The Chief » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:07 am

phxphotog wrote:
The Chief wrote:
truchas wrote:

Well I only have 3 of the California 14ers. One day maybe I'll knock off Thunderbolt and North Palisade. I went to go do the traverse a few years ago but our climbing buddy in California was too upset about losing her abusive boyfriend. She had all the gear, so we ended up doing White Mountain instead. :roll:

Look me up next time you are in the neighborhood. I will haul your ass up all them Pals etc. Be my pleasure.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Look at all the names in the quotes.... Quoting each other..... And not one insult.

Can it be?

:shock:

:wink:

Kiss my ass, boy!

Bob Burd
Forum Moderator

by Bob Burd » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 am

Bob Sihler wrote:

Since you can't drive to the actual summit of any CO 14er, I'm calling bullshit. This just proves that you're a poser and all those reports of you being a scrambling god are bogus. :wink:

F'n Colorado wanker. If you're not standing above height of your vehicle, it's a drive up. Everybody knows that.

kevin trieu

by kevin trieu » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:33 pm

phxphotog wrote:
The Chief wrote:
truchas wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Look at all the names in the quotes.... Quoting each other..... And not one insult.

Can it be?

:shock:

:wink:

"haul your ass up them Pals" - so that's what kids call it these days. :wink:

Snidely Whiplash

Re: Congratulations to Truchas!

by Snidely Whiplash » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Nicely done, Truchas!!

In comparison, I've got three CO Fourteeners, but essentially drove to the top of 2.

Alpinist

Re: Congratulations to Truchas!

by Alpinist » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Way to go dude. Congrats!

Previous

Return to Colorado