Cordillera Blanca, Summer 2006

Regional discussion and conditions reports for South America. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the South American Climbing Partners section.
eigerkidd1

Cordillera Blanca, Summer 2006

by eigerkidd1 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:45 am

I'm planning a trip to the Cordillera Blanca around mid-June to mid-July. I'm looking to for some partners to bag a few of those amazing peaks with. I don't have any specific mountains picked out yet, so I'm open for anything. I've done most my climbing so far in Utah's Wasatch mountains and have ice experience. I know several climbers that have climbed in the CB in the past and I can speak decent spanish. Anyway, I'm dying to do some climbing down in Peru this summer and need to meet up with some partners. I can be to be flexible around other people's plans.

LIZqwertyuiop

Re: Cordillera Blanca, Summer 2006

by LIZqwertyuiop » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:21 pm

I'll be in the general area this summer and am planning on doing some climbing. Our plans are not quite concrete yet, but I'll get back with you when I know what country we're starting in. I climbed with a friend I met through SP in Ecuador a few years ago and had a blast. Can't wait to start exploring again!

Ario

by Ario » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:52 am

... I plan to visit the area too, but most likely in 2007... However I would appreciate if you could keep me posted cause in case of a financial miracle (¡?¿!) I may show up ;-)
You may want to check my profile on SP (however my european / alpine experience is not mentionned - yet can provided on purpose).
Cheers, Ario

Return to South America