Discounts...

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
andreeacorodeanu

Discounts...

by andreeacorodeanu » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 am

Hi!

Please I need a favour from somebody from the States who want to help me buying different things from North Face, hiMountain, Rei or others. I know in the States are good discounts and become very cheap like just a few dollars for a power dry t-shirt. In Europe are very expansive plus I cant find my size that its very small :? . Its not an emergency, no in this moment, but I need to know if I can do it in this way because I dont have anybody known there!

Thank you! Andreea

Pallando

by Pallando » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Would the discount be favourable even after shipping?

Brad Marshall

by Brad Marshall » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Do you need someone to look for items you are interested in buying or just help in shipping items to you?

WouterB

by WouterB » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 am

Pallando wrote:Would the discount be favourable even after shipping?

+1

You might have to pay taxes when importing it!

lowlands

by lowlands » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 am

You're in Romania, right?

What kind of gear are you looking for, specifically?

I might be able to help you with this, but as was mentioned before; after shipping and import taxes, will it still be cheaper?

andreeacorodeanu

by andreeacorodeanu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 am

Brad Marshall wrote:Do you need someone to look for items you are interested in buying or just help in shipping items to you?

Im interested to buy, of course if that person comes in Europe is better cause is cheaper for me :). Already some people write to me a PM to help me. Thanks to everybody!

andreeacorodeanu

by andreeacorodeanu » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:57 am

lowlands wrote:You're in Romania, right?

What kind of gear are you looking for, specifically?

I might be able to help you with this, but as was mentioned before; after shipping and import taxes, will it still be cheaper?

Thank you so much! Yes still can be cheaper cause here for example just a t shirt power dry you can find it at 20 or 25 E not $, sometimes maybe more depind what it is Mammut or Millet. Even this that are dollars help me more... Now we have and a store Quechua that are a little bit cheaper but I really dont like their products. Yes I was thinking to the transport too :? but still if I will buy all I need from there Im sure that will be cheaper.

Return to Gear