FS: Arc'teryx Clothing

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
Apex

FS: Arc'teryx Clothing

by Apex » Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 am

Up for sale are the following items.

1: Arc’teryx Tau Jacket---2009 Model, Size Large, Color Black. It is in like-new condition. I bought it last year and have only worn it 2 times around town and decided that it was too large for me. This is a fantastic fleece jacket, surprisingly windproof and warm, its great for layering while skiing, snowshoeing, backpacking, and is still casual enough to wear around town.

More details can be found here. Note that is is the older version of it, and it doesn’t have the two chest pockets or lower pockets.

http://arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?Mens/S ... Tau-Jacket

I’m asking $125 shipped OBO, it retails new for $250.

Arc’teryx Womens Stingray Pants--- Size Medium, Color Brown. These are brand new with tags still attached. I bought them for my sister for Christmas, but they are too large for her. Great for wet-skiing days, snowshoeing, mountaineering, etc. They are extremely durable and quite breathable due to the Goretex.

More info can be found here.

http://arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?Womens ... ray-Pant-W

I’m asking $250 shipped OBO, they retail new for $400.

If you need pictures for any item feel free to ask, I should be able to get those up sometime soon, though they aren't needed as both items are essentially new.
Cheers.

Apex

by Apex » Fri May 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Daily bump. I will sell both together for $300.

Apex

by Apex » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:23 am

Bump. Will sell both for $300, and I am now considering trades for stove systems, sleeping bags, shelters, hardware, or a rope.

Return to Gear