FS - BDel / OP Gear - Cams, Draws, Slings

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
nctradclimber

FS - BDel / OP Gear - Cams, Draws, Slings

by nctradclimber » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Hey guys, clearing out my climbing gear as I have a kid on the way and really don't have time to get out much anymore. I don't have any feedback here but you can check my feedback on ebay (thesheal) as a reference. All of this gear is lightly used and in good shape. Certainly willing to make deals if you're looking to buy a handful, and if my prices are off the mark don't hesitate to make an offer. Feel free to contact me for pics on anything as well. Prices include any paypal fees and standard shipping to the US. On to the gear:

Black Diamond C4 Cams - 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 2, 3, 4 - Each of these probably has about 5-10 routes on them and about as many placements. Most haven't taken a fall. Looking to get $35 for the smaller stuff and up to $55 for the #4.

Black Diamond C3 Cams - 0, 1, 2 - Placed less than the above probably less than 5 times each. No falls on any. Looking to get $35 each.

Omega Pacific Link Cams - 0.75, 2 - Each placed about 5 times and no falls. Looking for $75 each.

Beal Rope - Golden Dry, 60M, 10.5mm, Bi-Color / Bi - Pattern, will include a Metolious rope bag. Rope probably has about 20 routes on it and a handful of falls but no big whippers, just gentle stuff. Looking for $75

Black Diamond Hotwire Quick Draws - 12 of em, use is consistent with the above items. Let's stick with the $75 theme.

Various Slings - All are 22kN rated, I've got 9 60's and 4 120's. Make me an offer based on what you want.

Alpinisto

Re: FS - BDel / OP Gear - Cams, Draws, Slings

by Alpinisto » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:32 am

PM sent.

no avatar
thecroce

by thecroce » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:32 pm

PM sent regarding rope.

no avatar
nctradclimber

by nctradclimber » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:37 pm

C4's - sold pending payment
C3's - sold
Beal Rope - sold
120 slings - sold

Link cams, draws, and 60's still available.

Return to Classifieds