These are the original Mountain Light pants from the 90's. Full-on waterproof/ breathable Goretex nylon overpant for cool to cold weather protection from the elements. Made in the USA. Light use.
- Fully lined.
- Full length double toggle side zippers separate at the top and bottom. Inner and outer draft flap with Velcro closures.
- Articulated at the knees with additional light Cordura nylon overlay's.
- Elastic and draw cord at the waist. Velcro closures secure the tops of the zippers and give approximately 1" of size adjustability.
- Thick Cordura overlays help to protect the inside ankle and lower calf fabric from crampon points and edges of ski's.- Elastic and snap closure at the ankles.
- Additional fabric overlays on the seat.
- Waist is 33" with elastic relaxed, 40" absolute max fully stretched. About 1" of adjustment either way with Velcro tabs.
- Inseam is 33".
- Weight is 1lb,7oz.
Pants are in lightly used, overall excellent condition. There is one seam grip, fabric and Tenancious Tape repair of a typical L shaped tear on the lower back of the right leg from crampon points. Patched inside and out. Cut did not penetrate the lining. Otherwise, no wear at the leg hems, knees or seat. Asking $60.00 shipped. PPFF or please add the 3% fee.