FS: Vasque M-Possible SS Boots Size 47/ US 13

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
no avatar
apethought

FS: Vasque M-Possible SS Boots Size 47/ US 13

by apethought » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

These boots were used fewer than 10 times and are still in great shape. They’re really lightweight (carbon shank, not steel) and plenty warm for any climbing in the lower 48. I really liked their comfort, but they're just too long for my foot. If I hadn’t made the mistake of buying them half a size too large I’d still happily be using them. If you have a wide forefoot these are the boots for you, but they can snug down for a narrower foot as well. There’s a small scrape on right toe from a crampon point, but nothing serious.

$100 obo and free shipping.

Here's a video review that I totally agree with:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5VYROLuw0JA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

EDIT POST

These boots were used fewer than 10 times and are still in great shape. They’re really lightweight (carbon shank, not steel) and plenty warm for any climbing in the lower 48. I really liked their comfort, but they're just too long for my foot. If I hadn’t made the mistake of buying them half a size too large I’d still happily be using them. If you have a wide forefoot these are the boots for you, but they can snug down for a narrower foot as well. There’s a small scrape on right toe from a crampon point, but nothing serious.

$100 obo and free shipping.

Here's a video review that I totally agree with:

Official Description:

This technical boot features a polyurethane-coated leather and abrasion-resistant SuperFabric upper, to keep water out and resist punctures from crampons. Vasque backed the upper with Thinsulate insulation, a waterproof membrane, and a Reflexion heat-reflecting liner for warmth. Aspen Aerogel keeps your foot comfortable, while a carbon fiber insole board provides the stiffness necessary for aggressive monopoint moves, and the Vibram Mulaz outsole gives you assured grip on the slick approach. Vasque included a pair of softshell mini-gaiters to keep out rocks and ice chunks.

no avatar
Jasonrupp

Re: FS: Vasque M-Possible SS Boots Size 47/ US 13

by Jasonrupp » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am

Hello, if these boots are still available, I will take them. Message me if you still have them. Thanks!

Return to Classifieds