Happy Birthday 'Rockcritter' (Deb)!!!

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
Dave Daly

Happy Birthday 'Rockcritter' (Deb)!!!

by Dave Daly » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Half a century old today!! Woot woot! What an amazing woman! Still puts 20-something year old women (and men) to shame out at the crags and mountains. Rather than say mooshy romantic things here on the forum, I'll save all that and MORE later with her 8) :twisted: What a great life its been with her these past 10 years! I can't imagine life without her. A person who has inspired me, helped me stand up confidently when life threw me a few right hooks, loved me unconditionally, put up with loads of crap when I struggled to be a humbled soul and been an amazing life partner, on and off the rock and ice. "ON BELAY!!"

You, young lady, are an amazing example to so many. Whether it be your driven fiery spirit or your unrelenting determination, you continue to captivate me. You keep me a prisoner to my own heart. Totally in love with you....no matter what age you are!

Happy birthday Brown Eyes!!

My favorite thing about Deb....her attitude! Click the link below and advance to minute 1:04 (a good example of Deb when she was 12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkzMtzHni_0

Return to California