LIVESTRONG Grassroots Fundraising

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
beaudittl

LIVESTRONG Grassroots Fundraising

by beaudittl » Thu May 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Hey all. My name is Craig and I have started a donation program with the Lance Armstrong Foundation that I call Hiking for the Cure. Each time I head up to bag some new ADK High Peaks or out to get some of the NE 4000ers, I will collect pledges for the fight against cancer. As I have done with my grandmother, I'm sure many of you have known someone who has battled this terrible disease or maybe you have even done so yourself. So, I am asking for any and all support that I can get. With that said, I would really appreciate any donations (even small ones count) to send to LIVESTRONG. My webpage is

http://fundraising.livestrong.org/faf/d ... B8DD0CEB83

It's just like ordering something off of the internet, and all the money goes directly to LIVESTRONG; I don't see and/or handle any of it. But, I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read this, happy trails to all of you. Cheers

-Craig Dittl

Jerry L

by Jerry L » Sat May 22, 2010 12:48 am

Good for you young man ! It was just (2) months ago that I was in the hospital for cancer surgery. I appreciate what you're doing and was happy to make a donation

beaudittl

by beaudittl » Sat May 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Jerry, just wanted to make sure you received my email. Hope all is well and thanks again. Cheers

Jerry L

by Jerry L » Thu May 27, 2010 1:46 am

Yes, all is well. Later.

Return to General