New Mountain Page and trip report

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.
Norman

New Mountain Page and trip report

by Norman » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:23 am

I think I have my new Mt Herman and trip report goofed up a bit. I have the trip report under/at/clicked/box whatever ... at the parents tab/box/label thing. I did not know what parent/children meant, but its not right now on the Mt Herman page. How do I get it right, put it on route? Thanks Or just do your admin magic for people like me. There are too many loops to jump through to put up a page...but thanks for what you do for the web site. Use to be so much more traffic here.... I miss that. Try to contribute when I can but then I goof it up...
Norman

ZeeJay
Forum Moderator

Re: New Mountain Page and trip report

by ZeeJay » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:31 pm

I think I fixed it. I think it would be less confusing if they weren't both called "Mt Herman" as it was hard to keep straight what was what. Maybe add "trip report" or "tr" to the title or something.

I don't know what order you did things in, but I think it easiest to add the mountain page first. Then to add a trip report click on "add trip report" and then "create new" and that way you don't have to worry about parents and children. If you create the trip report independently, then you need to click "attach existing" on the mountain page and add the trip report as a child which I think is less obvious.

Thanks for contributing!

The following user would like to thank ZeeJay for this post
T. White

Return to Page Help