New Petzl Xion, HalDome, Patagonia, Marmot

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
philoparts

New Petzl Xion, HalDome, Patagonia, Marmot

by philoparts » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 am

Cleaning out some gear I either haven't used or didn't use much. First off, I have a NEW-NEVER USED Petzl Xion 10.1X60M rope with a Metolius Dirtbag rope bag. Bought this a year ago and its been sitting on my shelf, since I have a 30M mountaineering rope and haven't gotten into trad/sport climbing as of yet. From REI this runs $230 for both, which is what I paid for it. Message to anyone wanting to tire kick or haggle on price: Thanks for looking, please move along. This is not something I have to sell, just thinning out the gear room a little bit. $210 cash for both the rope and bag.

Also for sale is a Black Diamond HalfDome helmet, used on one trip. Switched helmets for mountaineering, so don't need this one anymore. This one is size Med/Lg, new they run $60, asking $30 cash.

Patagonia down vest size 2XL, used on a few day hikes but found that I tended to grab my fleece vest and light puffy instead of the down. The current year version is selling for $150, I'm looking to get $50/OBO.
Marmot wind jacket, 2XL, worn a few days around town, $40/OBO

These items are available in the Corvallis/Albany, Or. Area. I live near Corvallis and travel up I-5 and out the gorge usually once a month to Hood River, so arrangements for meeting could be made along the way. Otherwise, local pickup in the Corvallis/Albany area, please don't ask me to ship.

Return to Classifieds