It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 am

News News of Asia

Site map of Asia » Forum : Asia

Find climbing partners in Asia.

Climbing partners in Korea

Hi everyone,

My name is Nate, just got to Seoul, where I'll be for the next 6 months. Looking for people who like to climb around the 5.7-5.10a/b level for the weekends and whatever weekdays I am off. I can lead trad at 5.7 solidly, some type of 5.8 climbs right now, but once I get back into actively climbing and get some routes in I might be able to swing some 5.9 leads. I'll ...
Read more : Climbing partners in Korea | Views : 4469 | Replies : 0

Partner for Indian Himalaya - June-Sep 2016

I will be in India for the summer and monsoon season, looking to climb as much as I can. I have about 8-10 years of experience on rock and ice. I will be traveling with a fairly decent rock and ice rack, enough to cover technical objectives. The idea is to choose a few peaks that present technical challenges and that are below the painful altitude, entirely from a bureaucratic point of view, of 6000 ...
Read more : Partner for Indian Himalaya - June-Sep 2016 | Views : 5522 | Replies : 1

Ama Dablam Climb / Everest BC Trek - Oct 2016

Hi all,

I'm planning a trip to Nepal in October 2016 to climb Ama Dablam, with a side trek to EBC.

The trip is being planned by my friend, Namgya Sherpa through his guiding company, Grand Himalaya Expeditions - http://www.grandhimalayaexpedition.com/

There's 2 trips available, a trek to EBC (max 12 people), or a a climb of Ama Dablam (which includes the trek to EBC, max 6 people).
I currently ...
Read more : Ama Dablam Climb / Everest BC Trek - Oct 2016 | Views : 6000 | Replies : 1

komunismus (ismail somoni ) 2016

hello,
anyone is interested for the summer of 2016 to accompany me to climbing kommunisumus (ismail somoni ) 7495 m ?
Thank you!
Read more : komunismus (ismail somoni ) 2016 | Views : 5003 | Replies : 0

EBC, Imja Tse, Amphu Lapsta, Mera peak

Hello,

If you're interested in an expedition between 15 October to 13 November (arrival in KTM - departure from KTM), let me know. From Chhukung to Lukla is with a reputable, accredited climbing Sherpa and his crew.

Price is approximately USD $3,500 - $4,200 excluding international flights, tips, insurance, meals in KTM. So it includes airport pickups, hotel in KTM, permits, porters/Sherpa, meals from Lukla to Lukla, etc.

I have agreed prices for 2 or ...
Read more : EBC, Imja Tse, Amphu Lapsta, Mera peak | Views : 4885 | Replies : 0

Khan Tengri 2016 Khan Tengri 2016

Hi!
I'm going to climb Khan Tengri in sommer 2016, is anybody else interested?
Contact me at vzersikov@gmail.com

Regards.
Read more : Khan Tengri 2016 | Views : 5622 | Replies : 0

Manaslu, Cho Oyu, Shishapangma Spring 2016

Hi my name is Jordan, and I am a 30 year old from Eugene, OR. I am looking for one or two partners to go to Manaslu, Cho Oyu, or Shishapangma next Spring 2016. I am leaning more towards Manaslu because the logistics would be easier and cheaper. However Cho Oyu and Shishapangma also seem very fun to climb. I am planning on arriving in Kathmandu on April 15th. I have been to Denali and ...
Read more : Manaslu, Cho Oyu, Shishapangma Spring 2016 | Views : 6457 | Replies : 1

Mera Peak Novermber 2015

I'm new to the forums, but am looking at potentially doing a trek up Mera Peak in late November. I'm looking for general info on climbing in the area as I have never done any asian climbs. I just recently got back from climbing Pico De Orizaba in Mexico and getting the itch to go back out again soon.

If anyone is thinking of planning a trip to Mera in that general time frame I'd ...
Read more : Mera Peak Novermber 2015 | Views : 5555 | Replies : 0

Kyrgyzstan - September

Hi,
will be someone in Kyrgyzstan during first half of september 2015? I just found some cheap flights so i am considering Pik Lenina or some lower peak for easy climb.
Thanks

Tomas
Read more : Kyrgyzstan - September | Views : 6514 | Replies : 2

Climbingpartner Sept/Oct in Yangshuo China

Hey all,

I am a chinese living in berlin. Climbed only in germany so far. I will have a holiday during september to october in my hometown (nearby guilin, yanghshuo). I am planning to go climbing in Yangshuo. I will be glad if i can find someone join me there. I speak very good chinese, so language won't be a problem there. Message me if you are interested. :) ...
Read more : Climbingpartner Sept/Oct in Yangshuo China | Views : 5936 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557956 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136425