It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:03 am

News News of Asia

Site map of Asia » Forum : Asia

Find climbing partners in Asia.

Trekking to Lenin Peak, Kyrgyzstan\ Looking for ppl to join

I am looking for people to join group!

Treking to Lenin Peak basecamp, Kyrgyzstan.

Best time: July - August

Activity: Trekking in Kyrgyzstan.

Duration: 7 days

Day 1. Early morning flight to Osh and transfer to Kojo-Kelen village. Acquaintance with the daily life of the local people. In the village you will be immersed into the last century life. Here you can find water mills and farming. Houses made of red clay compliment the landscape ...
Read more : Trekking to Lenin Peak, Kyrgyzstan\ Looking for ppl to join | Views : 6575 | Replies : 1

khan-tengri or kommunismus for july-august 2015 khan-tengri or kommunismus for july-august 2015

hello,
anyone is interested for the summer of 2015 to accompany me to climbing one of the two peaks Khan-Tengri or kommunisumus?
Thank you!
Read more : khan-tengri or kommunismus for july-august 2015 | Views : 8283 | Replies : 4

Partners in India

Hi I have been in India for a year and really out of climbing shape. Looking to get back into it but would like to find a partner to do some rock climbing and bouldering. Please PM if your up for it.
Read more : Partners in India | Views : 6151 | Replies : 2

Anyone in Kanto area of Japan for winter climbing?

Im in Tokyo and looking for a partner this season for climbing in Chubu, Kanto, and Tohoku areas.
Read more : Anyone in Kanto area of Japan for winter climbing? | Views : 6930 | Replies : 3

Partners for Braod Peak (8047m) in July 2015

Me (Slovakian) and my friend (German) are looking for another climbing partners to climb Broad Peak (8047m) near the boarder of Pakistan and China (on Pakistan side).
The purpose is to get cheaper climbing permits, to be a bigger group of climbers and have more enjoyable climbing :-)
No technical climbing is required, mostly hiking up to steep slopes (one of the most easiest 8000 peaks)...
If ...
Read more : Partners for Braod Peak (8047m) in July 2015 | Views : 6272 | Replies : 0

3 Passes and Lobuche East - April 2015

I'm planning on doing the 3 passes trek with the ascend on Lobuche East during April 2015.
Note that I am not planning on heading to EBC or Kala Pattar since I have been there already.

Let me know if any of you are interested!

Cheers!
Read more : 3 Passes and Lobuche East - April 2015 | Views : 8785 | Replies : 4

AMA-DABLAM - NOV -2014 (Independent Expedition)

I'm heading to Nepal around mid October, attempting the Ama Dablam normal route ((Southwest).
The plan is to have an acclimatization trek/climb and then start heading basecamp at November 1'st.

I've climbed before in Peru, Bolivia and the Caucasus, Including a technical peak above 6000m,
and can comfortably lead up to 6a at rock (Amadablam requires 5a, and is normally fixed roped)

I'm looking for partners with similar experience (or above), who are up to ...
Read more : AMA-DABLAM - NOV -2014 (Independent Expedition) | Views : 6714 | Replies : 0

The Three Passes and Everest Base Camp Adventure - Dec. 2014

We’ll meet in Kathmandu on November 30th, take a jeep to Bhandar on December 1st and start trekking the following day. It’ll be relaxing and fun, with a twist of adventure. I want to assure everyone that this trek is being guided by myself and Nepalese mountain guide, Ram Sharan Upreti. We are both very experienced. And our main objective is to keep everyone in our group safe and secure.
Trip Cost: $1500 USD per ...
Read more : The Three Passes and Everest Base Camp Adventure - Dec. 2014 | Views : 6656 | Replies : 0

Anyone for Tibet september 2014 ?

Hi,
For a start end of August 2014, we are a group of 4 french people to go to Lhasa in Tibet. The idea is to make an acclimatization trek with one or two possible 6000m. Then, near a peak of 7000m, technically easy, is possible, even a 8000m (Shishapangma). Duration 3 to 5 weeks according to the schedule (trek only, 7000 or 8000m), prices starting at 2200eur for the trek. Skiing possible.
We are ...
Read more : Anyone for Tibet september 2014 ? | Views : 6691 | Replies : 0

Gathering a group to Muztagh-ata (7546m) and KG, august 2014

Good day to everyone!
We are gathering a group for non-technical ascent to MUZTAGH-ATA (7546m, WESTERN CHINA, Xinjiang province) and scenic tour around KYRGYZSTAN.

Muztagh-ata is known as one of the highest "easy climbs" from the technical point of view but due to its elevation by no means should be treated this way.
The tour was costructed with the help of local agencies, we´ll be accompanied by local guide on the mountain. All the base ...
Read more : Gathering a group to Muztagh-ata (7546m) and KG, august 2014 | Views : 6365 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557956 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136423