It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 4:26 am

News News of Asia

Site map of Asia » Forum : Asia

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Asia. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Asia Climbing Partners section.

Koskulak: climbing partners wanted

Hi, we have a small group to Koskulak in this July.
Please join us to share the climbing permit and other cost if you are just individuals or a few persons.
Email:climbing@126.com
http: www.muztaghata.com
Read more : Koskulak: climbing partners wanted | Views : 1056 | Replies : 0

White gas in Tbilisi/Tiflis?

Hi!

Anybody got an idea if there is white gas avaible in Tbilisi and if so where to get it (hardware stores?)?
Any info would be appreciated!

Cheers!
Read more : White gas in Tbilisi/Tiflis? | Views : 1555 | Replies : 3

The Mystery of Cambodia's Highest

Help required!

In November 2004 myself and a friend attempted to climb the jungle covered mountain of Phnom Aoral (highest mountain in Cambodia). It's pretty well off the beaten track and as neither of us spoke Khymer just locating the base of it was difficult. We hired some local guides and marched off on the 2 day ascent to the top.

Trusting the guides with navigation through the jungle (as you do) we reached the ...
Read more : The Mystery of Cambodia's Highest | Views : 2074 | Replies : 0

climb Muztagh ata and Koskulak

Hi,I have groups to Muztagh ata and Koskulak next July and August.
You may join to my any groups if you have the interest.
emails:climbing@126.com
climbing@xj.cninfo.net
http:www.muztaghata.com

Kong
Read more : climb Muztagh ata and Koskulak | Views : 1019 | Replies : 0

Mountaineering Associations of China?

Hi there,

I am trying to get a grasp of what Climbing/Mountaineering Associations exist within China. There is the CMA, China Xinjiang Mountaineering Association, Sichuan Mountaineering Association that I am aware of the official names... what more is there? A little listing on here would be great.

Cheers
Read more : Mountaineering Associations of China? | Views : 2435 | Replies : 1

climbing partners wanted for Muztagh ata 2006

Hi, there are small groups in July and August of 2006.
Please join us to share the climbing permit and other cost if you are just individuals or a few persons.
Email:climbing@126.com
http: www.muztaghata.com

Kong
Read more : climbing partners wanted for Muztagh ata 2006 | Views : 1291 | Replies : 0

Nepal in April

I get to Nepal on April 8th, and we were going to do some trekking and climbing. I found out yesterday my buddy is has to bail on the trip. This begs two questions. Is anyone else in the area and looking for a quick jaunt up a hill? Or does anyone think that Mera or Island could be easily soloed?
Read more : Nepal in April | Views : 1321 | Replies : 0

Kang Yatze route info?

Looking for information on Kang Yatze (near Leh, India) routes. I couldn't find much on the internet.
I'm specifically interested in the NE Arete (or Buttress?).

In this picture, the NE Arete leading to the main summit (Kang Yatze I) is marked PD/AD, while the
NW Slope leading to Kang Yatze II is marked F (facile). On the other hand, Jamie Mcguiness says
the route to the main summit has been done unroped (see details ...
Read more : Kang Yatze route info? | Views : 1208 | Replies : 0

alpine route on great trango tower

hello,

I am looking for information about the alpine route (NW-face) of Great Trango Tower in Karakoram, Pakistan.

Any information, even pics are welcomed!

thanks

hans
Read more : alpine route on great trango tower | Views : 1676 | Replies : 3

Nepal oct/nov06

hi all
I am looking for a climbing partner in Nepal in oct 06. my plan is to attempt trekking peaks that have minimal costs involved. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Cheers
Rob
Read more : Nepal oct/nov06 | Views : 3868 | Replies : 25

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558009 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136545