It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:54 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Sold - Lowe Alpine Insulated 1/2 Zip Anorak - Men's XL

Triple Point Ceramic coated, nylon exterior with polyester lining. Lightly insulated with 100% polyester roughly equivalent to standard Primaloft. Seams are not sealed so call it a water repellent, insulated pullover. Large hand pockets. Weighs 16 ounces. Older Lowe Alpine in practically unused condition. No stains or flaws. Was asking $47.00, now $38.00 shipped. PPFF.

"Triplepoint® Ceramic is a highly technical process in which multiple high-pressure coatings with microscopic ceramic pores are applied to fabrics ...
Read more : Sold - Lowe Alpine Insulated 1/2 Zip Anorak - Men's XL | Views : 3115 | Replies : 1

Boreal Siula, H.A. boots, $300.00 plus postage. Size 9 1/2 U

Hi there,

the boots (Boreal Siula) have been used in one expedition in the Pamirs in 2012 and not since. They are in very good condition as you can see in the photos. The majority of usage was on ice and snow. They are great boots with an integrated gaiter. Very easy to put on and remove. I run a bit on the cold side and these boots kept me warm on an altitude of ...
Read more : Boreal Siula, H.A. boots, $300.00 plus postage. Size 9 1/2 U | Views : 2957 | Replies : 0

FS: Hilleberg Kaitum 3 Tent, Red, w/ Footprint

Selling my Hilleberg Kaitum 3. Red color, with footprint. Like new condition. $800 shipped to the continental U.S.

Used only once in dry, clear conditions, and I've cleaned it all up thoroughly. With the exception of some very light, expected wear on the stakes from being used once (also cleaned), good luck telling it's not new. All original pieces included.

PayPal F&F from bank account or balance, or please add 3%. PM me if you ...
Read more : FS: Hilleberg Kaitum 3 Tent, Red, w/ Footprint | Views : 1610 | Replies : 0

Shasta annual climbing permits, new, unused, unmarked, face

I have three "season pass" (annual pass) climbing permits for travel above 10,000 feet on Mt. Shasta. They are brand new, without any names filled in. I'd prefer to sell the set of three together, at $30 each, which is face value.
Good until Dec. 31, 2018.
This saves you the trouble of having to go to the ranger station in Shasta during their limited office hours.
Thanks!
xcwbbxc@gmail.com
Read more : Shasta annual climbing permits, new, unused, unmarked, face | Views : 1653 | Replies : 1

Marmot 8000m Jacket and Pants (L) Red

Marmot 8000 Jacket and Pants Combo Men's Large - $475

I have these posted on Mountain Project, but I got some suggestions to post them over here. I prefer Paypal or Venmo for payment. Free shipping.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/haDcRsdwyX1Popf62

If you're interested in single pieces:
Marmot 8000 Pants $200
Marmot 8000 Jacket $325
Read more : Marmot 8000m Jacket and Pants (L) Red | Views : 3395 | Replies : 2

Boreal Siula Size 10 Men-price drop

20171124_113451.jpg
20171124_113451.jpg
Hi there,

the boots (Boreal Siula) have been used in one expedition in the Pamirs in 2012 and not since. They are in very good condition as you can see in the photos. The majority of usage was on ice and snow. They are great boots with an integrated gaiter. Very easy to put on and remove. I run a bit on the cold side and these ...
Read more : Boreal Siula Size 10 Men-price drop | Views : 1708 | Replies : 0

Boreal Siula Size 10 Men-price drop

20171124_113451.jpg
20171124_113451.jpg
Hi there,

the boots (Boreal Siula) have been used in one expedition in the Pamirs in 2012 and not since. They are in very good condition as you can see in the photos. The majority of usage was on ice and snow. They are great boots with an integrated gaiter. Very easy to put on and remove. I run a bit on the cold side and these ...
Read more : Boreal Siula Size 10 Men-price drop | Views : 1665 | Replies : 0

FS: Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiters - L/G

Asking $45, buyer pays shipping, Paypal. In good condition, no damage or tears, instep strap is practically mint. Used on two trips. Some small scuffs/signs of use. My name is written on inner tag. Let me know if you want to see more photos.Image
Read more : FS: Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiters - L/G | Views : 1985 | Replies : 1

WTH- Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody men's Large

Looking for a lightly used or new Arcteryx Gamma mx hoody size men's large
Read more : WTH- Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody men's Large | Views : 1900 | Replies : 0

FS: Scarpa Phantom 6000s, size 40

Selling a pair of Scarpa Phantom 6000s, size 40, from 2015. They are in excellent condition. $350.

20180212_161514resize.jpg
Read more : FS: Scarpa Phantom 6000s, size 40 | Views : 2340 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558043 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136630