It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:13 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Older climbing books for sale

Hey climbers- I've been gathering up books on mountaineering for many years now and am selling off some of my duplicate titles. If you are interested in seeing a list, please send an email to me at peterfgreen at comcast dotnet. By way of background, I live in Portland, Oregon. I've been collecting since about 1986. I have a 100 percent satisfaction rating on Ebay. Keep climbing!
Read more : Older climbing books for sale | Views : 1375 | Replies : 0

SOLD: new Outdoor Research Meteor mitts M - $35

The mitts are size medium, new with tags. They've only been tried for fit and they're too small for me.
I want $35 plus shipping, local pickup possible (Anaheim, Tustin). Paypal gift or you pay the fees.
2C174794.JPG
Read more : SOLD: new Outdoor Research Meteor mitts M - $35 | Views : 3648 | Replies : 6

BRAND NEW OSPREY MUTANT 38 BACKPACK

The result of extensive testing and feedback from the vertical world, the Mutant 38 provides a simple, strong, lightweight solution for short alpine adventures or multi-day mountain trips. Minimalist without being minimal in carry or function, this pack allows you to focus on what's beyond and above, not what's on your back.

Learn more about the Mutant Series by interacting with the 360 degree presentation above or by viewing the video below.

Read more : BRAND NEW OSPREY MUTANT 38 BACKPACK | Views : 1646 | Replies : 0

Brand New BD Venom Ice Tool 50cm - Hammer

I have a BD Venom ice tool with a hammer (as opposed to an adze) to sell. It is 50 centimeters long and brand new, never been used. Still have a VERY sharp point on the pick.
Also comes with the leash. I am asking $115.
I bought it for $140 and am selling because I picked up a pair if ice tools and don't need to keep a third. Please respond if interested.
My ...
Read more : Brand New BD Venom Ice Tool 50cm - Hammer | Views : 2022 | Replies : 4

FS..mens large or xl and more

Might be worth a look. Could be an early Chirstmas if you are the right size.
http://coldthistletools.blogspot.com/20 ... -sell.html
Read more : FS..mens large or xl and more | Views : 1431 | Replies : 0

shipping?

Hey everyone! How do you ship items/pay for them when you sell on here? I have some gear I'm looking to sell, but I don't know how you arrange payment and shipping (so that both parties feel secure in their transaction)??
Read more : shipping? | Views : 1080 | Replies : 2

Wanted, Arcteryx M20 back size large

Bit of a long shot I know, but does anyone have one of these they fancy selling?
Colour unimportant, function not fashion 8)
Read more : Wanted, Arcteryx M20 back size large | Views : 2220 | Replies : 3

FS, RAB Microlight down vest, size XL

Hi folk,
am selling a RAB Microlight down vest if anyone is interested.
It is the light blue one with black zips in the link below:

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/rab/microlight-vest/

Size XL so if your chest goes from 43-46 inches then it will fit fine. Used just the once but just didn't get on with it so as new.
I'm based in the UK but happy to send anywhere. Paypal is good ...
Read more : FS, RAB Microlight down vest, size XL | Views : 1590 | Replies : 1

SOLD: Western Mountaineering Antelope Gore Bag

SOLD

Selling this WM Antelope Gore waterproof 5 degree bag I bought in 2006. As most know, WM bags usually run about 10 degrees warmer than the listed rating (e.g., a 5 degree bag can be warm down to -5 degrees). It is six feet in length and a left, full-length zipper. I've had it out five days, and the bag has no tears, rips, or abrasions. Asking $250.00, plus actual shipping.
Read more : SOLD: Western Mountaineering Antelope Gore Bag | Views : 2330 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558046 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136634