It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 7:45 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Feathered Friends Icefall Parka (SOLD)

SOLD

Selling this Feathered Friends Icefall Parka in size XL I bought in 2006 with the eVent shell. I spent two days out in the backcountry with this jacket and there are no rips, abrasions, or anything on it. Asking $300 shipped CONUS.

Cheers!
Read more : Feathered Friends Icefall Parka (SOLD) | Views : 2459 | Replies : 3

FS: Vasque M-Possible SS Boots Size 47/ US 13

These boots were used fewer than 10 times and are still in great shape. They’re really lightweight (carbon shank, not steel) and plenty warm for any climbing in the lower 48. I really liked their comfort, but they're just too long for my foot. If I hadn’t made the mistake of buying them half a size too large I’d still happily be using them. If you have a wide forefoot these are the boots for ...
Read more : FS: Vasque M-Possible SS Boots Size 47/ US 13 | Views : 1846 | Replies : 1

FS: Boreal G1 Lite Double Boots Size 46.5

These are brand new Boreal double boots. I bought them for a trip that was canceled before I could try the boots out, but too late to return them. I'd love to save them and keep my Alaska dreams alive, but I'm moving and so need the money. The only Boreal distributor in the US is Mountain Tools, and they sell these boots for $599 plus shipping--what I paid just last spring. I found Boreal ...
Read more : FS: Boreal G1 Lite Double Boots Size 46.5 | Views : 3082 | Replies : 0

Sportiva Primes (44) and S Evos (43), Scarpa 6000s (42)

Emails's best - benjaminbeckerich at gmail.com

SPORTIVAS:

Both pairs in super good condition.

The Primes ARE SOLD were hiked in to about 8,000' in soft snow on Hood a couple weeks ago- that's it. I guess there's minor indicators that they've been worn, but you're going to have to search for them. Size 44 - THESE RUN SMALL BY DESIGN. I'm a 42.5 or 43, and these are just barely too big on me. Looking ...
Read more : Sportiva Primes (44) and S Evos (43), Scarpa 6000s (42) | Views : 2567 | Replies : 3

*New* Marmot 8000-Meter Parka & Pants - SOLD

New Marmot 8000 Meter Parka and Pants

I purchased these a couple years ago and have never used them. I excitedly took the tags off the jacket when I got them, but not the pants (as you can see the tags are still attached). However, they were purchased at the same time and have been stored inside, in the large canvas bags, not the compression bags ever since. I am asking $550 for ...
Read more : *New* Marmot 8000-Meter Parka & Pants - SOLD | Views : 6211 | Replies : 8

Rock Gear " get your passive on"

Like new Petzl Corax 2 harness- 40.00
Petzl Shunt- 38.00
New Black Diamond Hex 4-10.- 60.00
Used Black Diamond Hex 1,1,2,3,4,5- 35.00
Used Blue Water Coco Nuts 1,3,3,4,5,6,6,6,7,8,8,9 - 70.00 Excellent Shape and try to find em these days

If you want pics email me and let me know
Wolfie2nd@gmail.com
Read more : Rock Gear " get your passive on" | Views : 1026 | Replies : 1

FS: Black Diamond Cobras W/ Leashes $215 + Shipping

Pair of old style BD Cobras W/ Leases. Great first set of tools.
Read more : FS: Black Diamond Cobras W/ Leashes $215 + Shipping | Views : 1402 | Replies : 0

Mtn Hardwear Typhoon Gore-tex $75

$75

Great jacket, always dry and breathable. Large pit zips, very light weight.

Gore-tex Packlite

I have worn it once in the wilderness when brand new so I took extra care of it during first wear.
Paid $200 in 2011

SIZE MEDIUM

Asking $75. I will pay economy shipping or you can cover extra shipping. Last chance before I delete post

can provide close, detailed shots upon request.
Read more : Mtn Hardwear Typhoon Gore-tex $75 | Views : 827 | Replies : 0

Closed

Gone
Read more : Closed | Views : 2173 | Replies : 2

Read more : . | Views : 1038 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558014 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136574